Sunday, December 23, 2007

Three

From one extreme...

(Off the coast of Miami)


(Phoenix International Airport)


(Salt Lake City)

To the other...

I have been back for three weeks roughly. Thank you Tucker, for the beautiful transition picture. Where would I start I wondered? How would I begin my life anew. Little did I know my life in Utah wasn't just here, but here and waiting. So many little projects, little things to do that I had constructed to fill my time. So much junk that I am now throwing away... I want less and less of this space filling junk. I feel very often like the trip never happened, and that I now have fleeting visions of far off lands. As my memory sets in, what my senses once felt decays. Its as tho I ascended into a dream for a few months, and now I am awake and desperately seeking life construction.

I realize that all I have is the here and now, and I desire to do many things. To find some way of mobilizing little cache valley into constructive thought about all things Cache valley. Is it possible, I wonder, for this community to destroy? To destroy social barriers like they do liquor licenses? Maybe I shall have to find out...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    I'm glad you're home. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete