Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mind Reeling

Spinning complacently in the darkness Covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives False security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber Wake Up! An eye is upon you Staring straight down and keenly through Seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be Yes an eye is upon you an eye ready to blink. SO face forward with arms wide open and mind reeling Your future has arrived...Are you ready to go?

"Powerman 5000"


Alright so the powerman 5000 quote is hokey as hell I know, but hey It really gets the job done, and just to keep things honest... yes it really does touch me... somewhere deep down inside. What eye is looking down upon you? I dunno, but the eye about to blink on my end looks like this inside.




I'm leaving this day to take part in a program called semester at sea, So from now on this blog will reflect my travels and contain updated pictures and links to many many more pictures from all around the world from places such as:

  • Ensenada, Mexico
  • Honolulu, Hawaii
  • Yokohama, Japan
  • Kobe, Japan
  • Qingdao, China
  • Hong Kong
  • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Bangkok, Thailand
  • Chennai, India
  • Port Suez (Adabiya)
  • Alexandria, Egypt
  • Istanbul, Turkey
  • Dubrovnik, Croatia
  • Cadiz, Spain
  • Miami, Florida
And places not such as

  • Cache Valley Utah
Except for perhaps some before pictures.

The posts should be pretty regular from here on out, depending on my Internet access. Catch ya on the flip side.

2 comments:

  1. Thought you'd want to know that all the text below your video is black on the black background and is unreadable.

    Note to other readers: if you use a feed aggregator (I use Google Reader) you can read the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Jeff, I'm so jealous! I'm hoping to go do a service abroad thing over spring semester but that's only one cool country. Not billions...like you...

    ReplyDelete